Saturday, January 16, 2010

What do you think? Squirrel problem?

I think the squirrels are out to get me. Maybe it's just me. I know I don't get enough sleep. But I think they sit on my back porch and plot my demise.What do you think? Squirrel problem?
Don't look directly into their beady little eyes. That's what they want. They've been trained to get you to do what they want. Don't look.What do you think? Squirrel problem?
I have one in my yard that loves to taunt my dog. They are cocky little buggers.
poor you.
Just grab their nuts and run, they hate that.
if you have more than one sitting on your back porch don't go outside. lol


i used to have one that would sit on my back porch and stare into the kitchen. i was afraid if i opened the door it would run in.
Squirrels are just surveillance for the larger animals about to attack. You are right to think the way you do.
Funny...lol...I sooo agree, they are mischievous little devils...if it wasn't for that cute bushy tail there'd be a bounty on their head...lol...p.s. pellet gun!! lol
man, all they ever do is raid my garden
it's prissy's fault she taunts them throught the glass until they commit suicide in your baby pool!
pity..
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment