Monday, January 18, 2010

I can't understand why Billy Joel wrote a song about squirrels. Did his apartment have a rodent problem?

Uptown squirrel...you've been living in your uptown world...uptown squirrel....I can't understand why Billy Joel wrote a song about squirrels. Did his apartment have a rodent problem?
Thanks for making my last question not seem so lame.I can't understand why Billy Joel wrote a song about squirrels. Did his apartment have a rodent problem?
inspired by this maybe?.... http://boldt.us/places/nyc/subway/squirr鈥?/a>
Because squirrels are awesome and he understood that.





-bf jb nm
I guess this means you're back now. I'm going to report this question for being stupid and get it deleted so it feels like you never left. You're welcome.
I don't understand why he wrote ANY of his songs.





Yeah I said it. And John ';Cougar'; Melloncamp. Like nails on a chalkboard.
OMG...I thought it was Uptown Girl...


Squirrels...now it all makes sense. Thank you for opening my eyes!
Ha Ha don't knock the piano man

No comments:

Post a Comment