Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stalking squirrel problems?

This squirrel stalks me and it bites my arm and chucks acorns at me and I saw it beating up my dog the other day HELPStalking squirrel problems?
OH MY GOD! They're out to get you, too!?!?!





When I was at school in South Carolina last year, I noticed the squirrels were looking at me funny. I soon realized they were plotting against me!


They would chuck nuts at me as I walked to class. Once I saw one eating a bone!





Then I moved back up to Ohio. The situation has only gotten worse. Now, they watch me EVERYWHERE! They have a base right outside my kitchen window. It is a hollow tree stump, they sit by it, watching me, and report to their compatriots in the base.


They are not so sneaky as they think. Once one was sitting on the brick wall outside my front window. It was digging at the brick like there were nuts inside, and checking in the window at me from time to time. Not sneaky, sir. I know you weren't there by chance! You can't bury nuts in brick walls!





I have a friend you is working on a squirrel cannon, it uses the concentrated essence of squirrels to destroy things . . . like other squirrels.





I will let you know when the prototype is ready.Stalking squirrel problems?
I'd stay away from the stalking squirrels and get your dog a rabies vaccines..or maybe yourself as well, lol. Seriously, throw the acorns back at them! On a serious note...stay away from the squirrels, they probably feel as though you are threatening their home and are acting out in defence.
You need to shot some web at it!





http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/j鈥?/a>





炉\(掳_o)/炉





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
AHHH my squirrel does that exact thing! What helps is if you snuggle with it for 15 minutes every night, and when it bites you BITE BACK.


Good luck (:
hallucinations are a side effect from certain drugs, and mushrooms, maybe you should quit whatever you are doing.
GiiRL Y0U ARE 0N A G00D 0NE!!


WHAT ARE TAKiNG CAUSE THAT SHi* SEEMS


DAAANNK!
I love squirrels, I have crazy ones too that stalk my dogs! And one that walks only on the sidewalk on two legs!
hahaha squirrels are cute
hahahaha(=


your squirlls a b!tchhhhh.
oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment