Saturday, January 16, 2010

I could have a potential problem with a squirrel entering my house through a window screen?

I live in a 10 year old house. Only my bedroom and bathroom windows on the second floor are ever open during the day and night in the summer. This winter I have noticed a squirrel (don't know if it's the same one) sitting on those 2 window ledges. We do not have air conditioning and can't afford it. A squirrel got in my mother's house several years ago and made a real mess. I don't want that here. These 2 windows are on the second floor, so the creature must jump down from the roof. What can I do so the squirrel won't rip the screening and I can still keep the windows open. Any ideas?I could have a potential problem with a squirrel entering my house through a window screen?
If the squirrel has not entered the house don't worry about it. If it becomes a problem you can use rat wire...screen with 1/4'; holes from any hardware store. PS look for signs of chewing on wood trim.I could have a potential problem with a squirrel entering my house through a window screen?
The squirrel will not tear through the screen of an occupied home.


They have been known to get inside of empty and abandoned homes with no activity to scare them away.





This squirrel already has a home in the trees around your home. Stop worrying.
Sounds like you got some serious squirrel issues. I would take that up with a psychiatrist bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment