Monday, January 18, 2010

Squirrel Problem?

I have a garden in the backyard of my Townhouse.There's a park over the fence and I have squerrels that like to dig little holes in the dirt and in one case,looks like the ate a little bit of my young Cammillia plant.Is there any repellant I can use to keep them away?Squirrel Problem?
You could use this link!!





http://www.rodent-killer.com/Squirrel1.h鈥?/a>





rather..the information within it!!Squirrel Problem?
Biowar, my friend. Get a loud dog to scare, a mean cat to eliminate. Cages and decoys don't work. I'm not aware of any scent based deterrent either.





Maybe human hair or ammonia, but ammonia would likely kill that plants, and that defeats the purpose.





If you have a friend with a chihuahua, borrow it. I don't know if it can catch the squirrels, but it would be funny to watch it try.
have you tried mothballs or graded orange or lemon peels and throw them around. The moth balls work well but do not put them on the planets. Hope this helps
Try moth balls on the ground around your flowers. The squirrels around here avoid them.
Look for fox urine. Most home and garden centers will carry it. I get it at our local Agway store.
a BB gun will work, other than that squirrels are very very hard to shoosh away

No comments:

Post a Comment