Saturday, January 16, 2010

Squirrel problem need help?

Ok there is this black squirrel who stays in my backyard in the same spot there is nothing there, he attacks other squirrels in my yard(3 dead)Everytime i try to get near him he hisses and goes up the tree. How do i get him out of my yard without killing him. Plus trapping him wont work he wont eat anything.Squirrel problem need help?
Shoot it...Skin it...Eat it...LOL juz playing call animal Control before it gives you a rabies and you walk around with foam in your mouthSquirrel problem need help?
demonic rodent control hotline.


just kidding.





call animal control.


there was a raccoon stuck in my neighbors mailbox brick casement.


and they got the job taken care of.
he may have rabies - I second the call to animal control
there could be a nest in the tree. you should cal animal control and talk to them

No comments:

Post a Comment