Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have a problem with squirrels getting on my 1st floor terrace. is there a way to prevent this?

A scatter gun or a cat will take care of them.I have a problem with squirrels getting on my 1st floor terrace. is there a way to prevent this?
It is almost impossible to keep squirrels from doing whatever they want. (Thank God they don't want to rule the world, huh?) The question I have is why are they on the terrace? Unless they just think it's a cool place to hang out, is there food or water or something else they're after? You could deny them any of these things if that's why they're there.





Otherwise, unless you're willing to completely screen in the terrace, I doubt there's much you can do.I have a problem with squirrels getting on my 1st floor terrace. is there a way to prevent this?
Couple of things - get a plastic owl and/or a plastic snake.





A packet of cat poop also works.

No comments:

Post a Comment