Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can you really burn water?My wife says i can. ive got more problems than a squirrel on an eight lane highyway.

I suppose im not the best chef in the house...Can you really burn water?My wife says i can. ive got more problems than a squirrel on an eight lane highyway.
LoL... you should try cookingforengineers.com





...my husband is the cook... but I can, and when I was learning (mostly before I met him...) I used this site for just about everything I wanted to know.Can you really burn water?My wife says i can. ive got more problems than a squirrel on an eight lane highyway.
No, you can't burn water; I know, because if you could, I'd have managed it by now! I'm a good baker, but a LOUSY top-of-the-stove sort of cook :-)





And the visual of the poor befuddled squirrel... absolutely pricesless!!!!!!
No you cannot burn water.
OMG...........ROFLMAO, thanks so much for the laugh and NO you can not burn water, so don't feel too bad
I used to know a woman who also claimed she was a bad cook and that she burned water. I think she just burned the pan real bad after the water had evaporated.
?! That is really bad... No you can't burn water. I love the squirellism.. That's great.
yes you can -when you put food on the stove you must watch it.--try this


go to the store and look for betty crocker home made dinners--all you need to do is to put them together and watch them -cook them then eat.


also get a crock pot-electric one -- in that you can put any meat,potatoes,corn and make dinner, you can make stews and other stuff in that. Tell your wife you are just trying and please give me time!
you can't burn water. she don't sound so brite

No comments:

Post a Comment