Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a squirrel problem.?

Would a pug in the yard help to deter squirrels?I have a squirrel problem.?
No, a pug would attract squirrels. pugs and squirrels get along to good.I have a squirrel problem.?
It might but a Hav A Heart trap will do a better job and you can take them six miles away to ensure they do not come back or you could teach them to swim..........
put plugs in the yard and blow them up
The squirrel`s might gang up and hog tie the pug, perhaps some larger breed might work. Then you might have a problem with the neighbours if the dog eat the squirrel.
My shepherd keeps them at bay just fine!





You can try some inflatable owls available at nursery stores. The trick is to change their location daily, because those squirrels aren't that stupid ;-)
My neighborhood adjoins a wooded area and a family of squirrels was destroying everything in sight. I put a squirrel feeder atop a landscape timber in the far corner of my yard and filled it with black-oil sunflower seeds. In 2 years, not one squirrel has ventured into my yard. Squirrels are territorial, so this does not attract more squirrels; it merely feeds the ones that would otherwise be ransacking your yard. This is more humane and less expensive than shotguns, traps, dogs, cayenne pepper, squirrel repellents, and yelling at them whenever you see them. My neighbors still have squirrel problems; I don't.
no but some poisoning would =]
my dogs get laughed at from squirrels


I was told you can keep them out of bird feeders by sprinkling cayenne pepper in the seed where birds don't even notice but keeps squirrels away - sprinkle some in your yard lightly and it'll keep bugs down as well.


A cat may be a better deterant than a pug.
  • mineral makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment