Saturday, January 16, 2010

Squirrel problems?!?!?!? Help!?

Okay yesterday my grandfather cut down our tree. So today there was this squirrel that climbed our big window on top of the roof part of it the 3rd time it started to come down and the first and second time it climbed on the bottom edge. Me and my grandmother were joking that the squirrel is after my grandfather for cutting the tree down. What can we do to stop the squirrel. I don't want me or anyone to get rabies or bit.Squirrel problems?!?!?!? Help!?
The squirrel is probably disoriented because you removed its home. It will figure things out in a while and things will go back to normal. It will find a new home in another tree.Squirrel problems?!?!?!? Help!?
Well, you can't do much.


1) you can just wait and see if it stops


2) if that doesn't work you can put left over food that you won't eat in a spot on the ground somewhere and if it eats there for a couple days it will go there instead


or 3) Call animal Control, but that is stupid and a waste of money so I wouldn't do that





I would do the 1st one first, and if it continues to do that for a whole week, then do the food thing. Hope this helps :)!
Toss some nuts on your lawn and when it scampers out to get them ---WHACK it with your spade.





Well then come back onto yahoo answers and ask ' how do i clean up squirrel paste from my lawn?'





I hope you don't get rabies. Wish you well.
put some seeds (sunflower seeds, they also eat bird seeds)out ina a bowl,and it will eat instead of climb your windows, then it will forget all about climbing your window





:) Hope it works *crossing my fingers* :)
Don't worry about the squirrel... Most likely it dosen't have rabies!!!


If your that worried, get a dog orhave a relative with a dog stay for while.
Buy a humane sqiurrel trap, then release the sqiurrel well away from your garden.
Have your grandfather move the squirrel is after his nuts!!!!
don't worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment