Monday, January 4, 2010

Have a squirrel problem- and lots of them ,in my front and back yard. How can I get rid of them?

First you need to determine WHY they love your yard. Do you have bird feeders? Those will naturally attract squirrels. You might also want to take a close look at your trees. Do you see possible squirrel nests. Are they fruit or berry producing trees? You can discontinue bird feeders, or perhaps trim your foilage back, so its less enticing for the squirrels to ';set up shop'; in your yard. Removing what attracts them is what will work best, other wise you could have them trapped and removed by a pest management provider (or killed), but eventually other squirrels will show up, attracted to the same offerings of your yard.Have a squirrel problem- and lots of them ,in my front and back yard. How can I get rid of them?
Why do you want to get rid of them? Are they doing any damage? Personally I love squirrels, I think they're adorable and fun to watch. The other day I saw a little one prancing around our picnic table and then jump down and start to wrestle with a baseball bat that was lying on the ground, he was just like a kitten!Have a squirrel problem- and lots of them ,in my front and back yard. How can I get rid of them?
We have dogs so we don't have much of a problem with squirrels, but maybe this site will help:





http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of鈥?/a>
Purchace a ferret, chain him to a long cord. The squirrels will vamoose from your property and never come back.



get a large outdoor cat. kidding aside, it worked for me.
bb gun!

1 comment:

  1. i think to Keep Pests Away with Bird Control Methods and here are some methods enlisted…try out some bird control tools at http://www.usabirdcontrol.com

    ReplyDelete