Monday, January 18, 2010

LOL Do you suppose the recent problems with squirrels are something like the plague of locusts in the Bible?

See:Squirrels cause power outages in two Midwestern cities. 禄 Unlucky day





Mystery animal squirrel, not orangutan Officials: N.J. squirrels OK to eat Red vs. grey Search: Squirrels


Just Kidding I needed a good laugh. Hey wait a minute!! Don't we have a few squirrel avatars around here? Bad squirrel, very bad. ROFL have a wonderful day and feel free to report me if you like. I am not here for points only people.Well off to bake pies.....


Peace Be With You,


DebraLOL Do you suppose the recent problems with squirrels are something like the plague of locusts in the Bible?
Hehe, we have squirrels all over campus, maybe our college will be the next to experience a power outage...LOL Do you suppose the recent problems with squirrels are something like the plague of locusts in the Bible?
Debra?! Is this really you?!!
Squirrels are evolving into humans!
Squirrels are probably planning to take over, but waiting for the right time...
Make me a cherry pie. That's my favorite.
LOL. Interesting idea.





Can I have a slice of pie when you're done? :)
I just posted a question about that too lol :)
Deb! =0)





Weenies!
My house was invaded by albino ';grey'; squirrels who came in through chewing wider a small hole for a telephone wire. The invaders got into the walls and wiring. What a mess!





Baked squirrel might have more protein but I will opt for apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment