Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever had a problems with squirrels being in your house?

I hate to even bring it up because it's ';that'; time of year again...%26amp; we haven't had any problems since we had siding put on a year ago (touch wood). Before that it happened All the Time - they used to come in the attic %26amp; gravitate to other areas of the house: basement, cubby-hole..I even had to chase one from under my dining room table! Last year, when I went into the attic to make repairs Yet Again...there were already baby squirrels in a nest so I had to take them outside %26amp; thankfully the Mommy squirrel came %26amp; got them...Why do they give you SO many characters to work with %26amp; why am I going On %26amp; On about squirrels...!? I think I need to go have some more coffee....Have you ever had a problems with squirrels being in your house?
Yes, have some more coffee. Thanks for the touch also.





I have come to hate the little buggers. They constantly are screwing around in my garage tearing crap up. I wish I was mean enough to go a hunting them, but I feel they would revolt and overwhelm me.





Im scared.Have you ever had a problems with squirrels being in your house?
awhh suriil are so dam cute like u
You can make wire ';gates'; one you find the point of entry, make a wire basket to cover it, like the cone in a lobster trap, they can go out, but not back in. Squirrels are pretty crafty though, you might have more than one point of entry.





Good luck.
Yes I have.One winter I heard my cat carying on in the livingroom around 1:00 in the morning.I went out to see what was wrong and out of the back of my woodstove pops a flying squirrel.I ran and got heavy work gloves and chased the thing all over the house trying to catch the thing.By then everyone was awake.Finally I caught it.I thought it was so cute until I got it outside.The thing freeked out and jumped and clung to me .I screamed and it took off.See if I save another one from the cat.
No. Not with squirrels in the house but yes on the street. This happened with a man in 'Chipndale' some time back.........


There was a man trying to cross the street. As he stepped off the curb a car came screaming around the corner and headed straight for him. The man walked faster, trying to hurry across the street, but the car changed lanes and was still coming at him. So the guy turned around to go back, but the car changed lanes again and was still coming at him. By now, the car was so close and the man got so scared that he just froze and stopped in the middle of the road. The car got real close, then swerved at the last possible moment and stopped next to the man. The driver rolled down the window. It was a squirrel. It said, ';Not as easy as it looks is it.';
Yes. Squirrels in our attic. My husband put wire screen across the vents they used to get in . It's kept them out so far. I used to listen to them scurrying back %26amp; forth up there, get a broom %26amp; hit the ceiling with it. Didn't do any good.
I had problems with squirrels in my attic. They chewed through wood vents as if they were flavored. I even tried a device that emits a sound to deter them - which they eventually chewed through the electric cord and disabled !





So far, so good this season.


%26lt;fingers crossed%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment